Tuesday, January 19, 2016

NVR Approval

Still nothing much happening.  We did get our approval from NVR for our mortgage, so that's a plus, but it was never a doubt :D
Our current house is pending, so that too is a plus!

My mind is for sure overflowing with stuff to do that I really can't do yet!  So I'll share my thoughts here and maybe that'll help my mind slow down :)

Starting to look for ceiling fans for the rooms and this is what we're planning:
42" low profile for all 3 bedrooms
Bonus Room - 52" Low profile, option #1
Bonus Room - 52" Low profile, option #2



 Great Room - 52", option #1, my least favorite
Great Room - 52", option #2, ok
Great Room - 52", option #3, my favorite but I can't find it in stock anywhere!

I'm talking to someone about building us a farmhouse table for the dinning (morning room), this is what I am thinking:
I like the gray color with our black floors.  Then a bench on 1 side and some fabric/vinyl chairs on the sides.  We're thinking an 8' table will work well in that room as well as fit us.

And wouldn't this "gather" sign look great (bigger) on our dining room wall???


We'll also need bar stools for the island, so I need to go do some hunting.  Not sure what I'm looking for knowing we'll have a 2, 4, & 6 year old at move in time

Speaking of island, still not sure what to do.  Do the exact same white cabinets and granite or do something contrasting???

Then just yesterday my mind started thinking about the office and how to make it work for 2 people!  So we'll need a setup with 2 desk areas.  Heading to Pinterest for that one!

Pre-construction meeting next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment